Starbucks and McDonald's at Specialty Papers 2014!
Taking place September 16-18 in Milwaukee, WI, this conference will prepare you for business in 2015 as it features the latest content from each section of the supply chain. Check out the program and see for yourself - there is something for everyone at Specialty Papers 2014!
If you want to be notified of latest news in the specialty papers industry be sure to join our mailing list.
If you want new business in 2015 and beyond, then you need to be at Specialty Papers 2014. Our agenda features over 20 presentations from scientists, papermakers, consultants, and senior management across the globe. Don't miss your opportunity to network with the top names in the industry and get up-to-speed on the latest technologies, trends and opportunities for growth!
What can you look forward to at Specialty Papers 2014?
- For the first time ever our conference will feature a combination of brand owners and converters in addition to paper mills and suppliers
- Attendees are invited to reception at the Harley Davidson Museum. More information here.
- Learn about innovations in product development and discover new needs in the market place
- Hear an update on the market and specialty paper grades
- Be introduced to new sustainable solutions, digital printing applications, surface treatment, paper performance, plus much more! Check out the program here.
At Specialty Papers 2014, you'll have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with more than 150 current and potential customers, including paper mills, pulp manufacturers, machinery suppliers and manufacturers, raw material suppliers, industry consultants and analysts and many others. Our attendees make things happen....view document
Download Getting out of the Commodity Trap: 4 steps to success in specialty papers:
Smithers Pira disucsses how specialty paper can maximize financial performance for investors, and increase margins and profits in an accessible PDF format.
Join your industry peers to discuss the latest issues in specialty papers, receive industry news and network with Specialty Papers speakers, delegates and organizers!...view link