Smithers Pira, TAPPI and the 2017 Advisory Board will announce the agenda in the coming weeks. Below you will find an exclusive sneak peak of what's in store this September.
Key topics to be explored for this 2-day program include:
- Market Overview and Trends in Specialty Papers
- Innovations in Specialty Paper
- Packaging Innovations
- Sustainability Pushing Forward the Specialty Papers Industry
- Barrier Developments for Specialty Papers
- Specialty Paper Coatings
- Printing Innovations for Specialty Papers
- and more!
Session II: Innovations in Specialty Paper
- Cellulose Filament in Pulp and Paper Applications from Kruger Inc., Industrial Products Division
- Technical Papers and Grade Development Possibilities presented by Lenzing
- Paper for Pennies, Water for Billions from Folia Water, Inc.
Session VL: Barrier Developments for Specialty Papers
- Sustainable Barriers presented by Omya
- The Role of Base Paper on Barrier and Convertability Properties of Water Based Barrier Coated Paper from CH-Polymers Oy and FP-Pigments
Session VI: Specialty Paper Coatings
- New Advances in Specialty Coatings and Processes from Sappi North America
Session VII: Printing Innovations for Specialty Papers
- Fate Assessment of Printed Electronic Conductive Inks Through Paper Recycling, Landfill Deposition, and Microscopy presented by Western Michigan University