Smithers is recruiting papers from experts at the forefront of the specialty papers market to present at Specialty Papers EU 2020. If you would like to speak on any of the below themes or another topic related to the specialty papers industry, we want to hear from you!
- End users case studies & research
- Market overview and trends
- Innovations in Packaging
- New developments in barrier coating
- Digital printing and printed electronics
- Standard and regulations
- End use applications
- Sustainability and recycling
- Linerless labels
- New specialty paper technologies and products
- Inclined wire forming
- Thermal imaging and thermal base papers
- Brexit – the impact on the UK paper industry
- New developments in inkjet paper treatments and ink development, colour management
- 3D Printing
- Future of fibre
- Substitution of high performance paper for plastics
- Nano material, nano-pigment technology
If you are interested in speaking please send a short abstract, paper title and speaker details via the online form below.
Deadline for submissions: Friday 27 September
Please note that the call for papers for Specialty Papers US is not open so please do not submit applications to present at the US conference. The below form is for applications to present at Specialty Papers EU only.
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact the Conference Producer Sabine Prack on +44 (0)1372 802002 or email email@example.com.