Submit Your Abstract
Call for papers has officially opened for 2023 and we are interested in hearing from experts within the Specialty Papers or related community. If you have something to share on any of the following areas, or something else you feel is relevant, we want to hear from you!
• The Latest Environmental and Food Compliance Regulations for Sustainable Paper Production in APAC
• Latest Development on Sustainable Fiber Based Production
• Procurement of Renewable Fibers and Bio-based Materials Packaging
• Innovation in Recycling in Specialty Papers: Extracting Value from More Technically Challenging Materials
• Application of Fumed Silica in Paper
• The Key Issues Affecting the Label Specialty Paper Market
• Post Covid Era: What’s the Latest Development of Thermal Paper
• Case Study: Will Pulping Facilities Solve the Critical Supply-Chain Challenge in Asia
• How Paper will Replace Plastics in Asia and What’s the Future Potential?
• Biodegradable Aqueous Barrier Coating for Paper and Board Packaging
• Paper Design-- When Sustainability Meets Marketing
Deadline: March 5, 2023
Please submit your abstract via the form below. We are accepting submissions in both English and Mandarin.
Should you have any questions, please contact the conference producer Carol Yang at email@example.com or +86 13912390814