"Specialty Papers conference always provides excellent insight into the near and future paper market. We find it especially helpful when considering medium to long term direction for our development program." AquaSol Corporation
The theme for Specialty Papers US, coming to Milwaukee, WI, November 2 - 3, 2021, is Specialty Papers in the Modern Era: Uncovering Emerging Opportunities and New Applications.
Specialty Papers US is the premier event in North America dedicated to showcasing innovation in the specialty papers industry. This event provides a unique opportunity for experts to come together and drive conversation around market influencers, hear ideas and insights from different parts of the supply chain, and become knowledgeable about innovations and market insights that will improve their business.
Join The Mailing List to get the latest event updates!
2021 Event Sessions
- The Specialty Paper Sector – Present & Future
- Paper Chemistry and Processing Innovations
- Emerging Technologies to Push the Industry Forward
- Paper Recycling – State of Business & Opportunities
- Paper Packaging and The Compost Value Proposition
- Challenging Plastic Usage with Sustainable Paper Alternatives
- The Growing Need to be More Sustainable
At Specialty Papers US You Will:
- Network with attendees representing top brands from the entire specialty papers supply chain attend Specialty Papers US. Utilize your time at an evening networking reception, networking breaks, and two networking lunches to make beneficial connections that last long after the event.
- Hear from leading experts in the paper industry, such as past speakers: Cascades-Sonoco, Metsä Board, Novolex, Evonik Corporation, Sustana, Waste Management, Michelman, Solenis, Fisher International, Kotkamills Oy, and many more!
- Learn about the latest updates in the specialty papers market, trends and new technologies, innovations, sustainability, trends in food packaging, and more. Be introduced to new ideas that will help your business and further the industry.