Specialty Papers conference always provides excellent insight into the near and future paper market. We find it especially helpful when considering medium to long term direction for our development program." AquaSol Corporation
The theme for Specialty Papers US, coming to Milwaukee, WI, November 2 - 3, 2021, is Specialty Papers in the Modern Era: Uncovering Emerging Opportunities and New Applications.
At Specialty Papers US 2021 Event, Attendees Will:
- Network with attendees representing top brands from the entire specialty papers supply chain. Utilize your time at an evening networking reception, networking breaks, and lunches to make beneficial connections that last long after the event.
- Hear from leading experts in the paper industry, such as: Nestle, BYBI Beauty, Marley Spoon,Tipa Corp., FiberLean, Ingredion, Pacoon, BPI, Department of Toxic Substances Control, Digimarc, Eco-Products, Stora Enso, MiniFibers, Ahlstrom-Munksjo, and more! Meet the 2021 Speakers >>>
- Learn about the latest updates in the specialty papers market, trends and new technologies, innovations, sustainability, trends in food packaging, and more. Be introduced to new ideas that will help your business and further the industry. View the 2021 Agenda >>>
- Participate with speakers in discussion-leading panels: Let’s Talk About PFAS – A US and Global Conversation (Department of Toxic Substances Control, Safer Made, Avebe U.A), Opportunities and Growth as the Industry Moves Forward, Packaging Solutions: Designing with the Composter in Mind (Eco-Products, BPI, Compost Manufacturing Alliance), Brand Commitment to a More Sustainable Future. View the 2021 Agenda >>>
- Attend in person or virtually! Afraid things will change? No worries! Book now and you can switch your in-person or virtual attendance choice anytime by emailing KNewsome@smithers.com.
Specialty Papers US is the premier event in North America dedicated to showcasing innovation in the specialty papers industry. This event provides a unique opportunity for experts to come together and drive conversation around market influencers, hear ideas and insights from different parts of the supply chain, and become knowledgeable about innovations and market insights that will improve their business.
Join The Mailing List to get the latest event updates!