In addition to our invited speakers we ask industry thought-leaders to submit presentation abstracts that detail ideas, advancements, and emerging opportunities.
If you would like to inspire discussion and development as a thought leader at Specialty Papers US, we want to hear from you! Presenting is a key way to put yourself and your company at the forefront of the industry, and to connect with other top players.
Please submit your abstract using the online form below. All abstracts are due April 28, 2023.
Topics of interest include, but aren't limited to:
- The papermakers perspective: current and future landscape of the industry
- Advancements and innovations in coatings
- Current Packaging Trends
- Updates on recycling regulations and legislations within the sector
- New and sustainable advancements in barrier developments (ex: lignin, chitin)
- Innovations in the world of sustainability, recycling, and composting
- Alternative fiber sources (ex: hemp, non-wood)
- Composting: updates, regulations, and what you need to know
- What’s new with packaging and paper
- Advances in paper chemistries and processes
- New testing and technologies to increase products, productivity, supply chain and more
- Plus, we are excited to hear any additional hot topics that you would like to have discussed at the conference!